Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The thing I am most proud of this semester...

Is my personal technology project. It's just below this post, but just in case you are reading this on a feed, here is the link: Personal Technology Project.

The reason I am the most proud of this project is because I really love narrating, and I had never even thought about making a youtube video showcasing it. Not to mention, this is a quick an easy way to compare narrative styles, and for students to share it with one another without using class time. I could assign them to watch two projects on their own and then write a response, that way they would not have to spend a few days rehearsing projects in class, although that tactic does have its advantages.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I agree that the second take does sound like a girl dying to share her secrets! And I'm very impressed with your hiccuping skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MIA!! And I love you too, Betsy, so this was awesome, as far as I'm concerned :-D

    I also like this assignment! Very cool and reflective.

    ReplyDelete