Monday, October 4, 2010

Why I believe in Google Reader

It is like a newspaper, containing articles that only pertain to things I like, yet doesn't waste any trees, and has very few ads. I love anything that makes my life easier, so instead of surfing around the internet, I come home and I have one site that has all my friends blogs, my news blogs, my leisure blogs in one place. It gives me something to read on my iphone when I am just standing in line. It is simple and efficient, and allows a ton of control over the media I want to consume, instead of having to sift through everything contained in a usual magazine or newspaper.

Professor West asked me to post why I like google reader. Apparently some of you are yet to be converted.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I was a doubter when it came to google reader. I generally disbelieve that adding yet another technology will simplify my life. But in the case of google reader, you're absolutely right! I have to read lots of blogs to find something worth commenting on for my digital civilization class and it's always been a pain, but google reader brings all the current posts to one place so I can scan quickly for something that attracts me.

    ReplyDelete